Saturday, March 23, 2013

First weekend of Spring! :)

Happy Weekend!

I'll be spending the first Saturday of Spring at the Getty Villa in Malibu...




I am so excited!

I've heard so many positive things about the Getty Villa and as you can see from these wonderful photos courtesy of Pinterest, it's beautiful! According to the weather forecast, it's going to be a gorgeous California day today = perfect!
I will definitely take photos to share with you guys! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Spring!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shoe Daca Giveaway: Win a pair of Saltwater Sandals!
Open to US residents only. Ends on April 17th.

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites Instagram? whatmimiwrites :)