Thursday, December 27, 2012

What's New: MAYBELLINE® Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Mascara

Happy Thursday!

I just wanted to share with you guys the new mascara I got... there was a time when I had no idea how to put on mascara, but now I can't get enough, haha! ;)

The new mascara I am so excited to try is:

MAYBELLINE® Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Mascara

in Soft Black

DOES FOR LASHES WHAT STILETTOS DO FOR LEGS
STRETCHES LASHES for provocative length 
70% LONGER LASHES
SHINY PATENT FINISH

Price: $8.95
(May vary according to where you buy it.)

Available shades: Very Black, Soft Black, and Brownish Black

Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Washable Mascara

WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
The hottest thing lashes will ever wear. The mascara that does for lashes what stilettos do for legs.

 • Grip & Extend brush grasps each lash and coats from every angle
 • Elastic formula stretches lashes for provocative length
 • Pro-Vitamin B-5 formula conditions and smoothes for black-patent shine
• Contact lens safe
 • Ophthalmologist-tested
• Washable, also available in Waterproof formula

It sounds so amazing to me!
I cannot wait to give this a try! :)

Have you used MAYBELLINE® Lash Stiletto® Ultimate Length Mascara before?
Thoughts? Opinions?

I hope you are all enjoying the last week of 2012!!! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)

30 comments:

  1. ohhh i always see this in the stores! i want to try it!! you'll have to let us know if it's good or not :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this product yet. Hope it works great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I love the tagline, it looks amazing! I can't wait for the review too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thought the tagline was really cool too, haha. i'll write the review for you guys as soon as possible! :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried this mascara before but it does sound like a good product. I look forward to seeing your review.

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really sounds amazing. and i'll have the review ready asap. :)

      Delete
  5. Wow!! This mascara is amazing! I want to try it! :)

    p.s. Do you want to follow each other? Let me know!! I wait for you in my blog!

    Kisses,

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great item! It's such a shame Maybelline tests on animals...

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww it makes me sad when products test on animals!

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it makes me sad too. :/ i'll just give this one a try and then i probably won't get another one since they test on animals. :/

      Delete
  8. I got this macara as a Christmas gift!!!! can't wait to use it, I've heard works great!
    Happy holidays doll!
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybelline mascaras are amazing.
    i have the falsies but i haven't seen this
    specific mascara yet.
    great review.
    :)

    ---

    am following your lovely blog
    through GFC and Bloglovin.

    ---

    brushesandpens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following! and i heard the falsies are good too. :)

      Delete
  10. Really cool masacara
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo this actually sound cool...I was holding this exact mascara earlier...wanted to get it but didn't instead i bought Maybelline red rivival lipstick instead...i love it! :D

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a red lipstick is a great buy, so no worries! ;)

      Delete
  12. I looooove mascara!!! If I had to pick among all my makeup, my mascara would be one of them forsure. :)

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete