Sunday, December 9, 2012

I Am Loving: Oxblood Lip Trend

Happy Sunday!

I am currently loving the Oxblood Lip Trend, so I thought I'd share this with you guys:

STEPS:        Fill in your entire lip area with the dark red/burgundy shade.      Immediately go over it with the bright red shade, focusing more in the center to also create depth for a fuller lip illusion. Allow it to fully dry for 60 seconds and check it with your finger to make sure.      Once dry, go over it with the clear gloss to really make them come to life.

I really love Oxblood-colored lipstick!
I have to try this trick courtesy of thebeautydepartment.com and Pinterest! ;D

In other news, here are links to my posts from this past week:


I hope you all have a happy week ahead!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To win a personalized/ monogrammed tote bag of your choice from Advantage Bridal, please click here.
Open to United States residents only. Ends on December 17th at 11:59pm PST.

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)