Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wedding Wednesday: Talking Fashion!

Happy Wedding Wednesday! :)

Before I go sleep, I just wanted to share with you guys this magazine scan all about wedding-guest style.
I don't normally post scans two days in a row, but I thought I should make a post about this before I forget all about it, haha! ;)

TALKING FASHION!
Celebs, industry insiders, and our readers give us the scoop, facts, and figures on wedding-guest style.

(click to enlarge)

Can I just say how ecstatic I was to see Shopbop.com mentioned above?!
I love Shopbop! :D

----------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Win 3 kinds of truffles from The Madelaine Chocolate Company!
It is open to U.S. residents only and it will end on August 25th at 11:59pm PST.
To enter, please click here.

Like What Mimi Writes on Facebook and be friends with Mimi! :)
Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)