Friday, May 11, 2012

Review: Kushyfoot Sandal Flats To Go®!

Happy Friday!!!

Around this time three years ago, I was at my senior prom -- oh, how time flies!
I wouldn't have done anything differently... well, maybe one thing: I wish I had a pair of Kushyfoot Flats To Go, haha!

I had such a great time, but my feet were pretty much killing me by the end of the night (but I persevered, and no, I did not go barefoot, haha!). It would have been so awesome to have flats-to-go, though. ;)

Kushyfoot never ceases to amaze me with their many products all aimed to bring comfort to our feet!
I was sent their new Sandal Flats To Go to review and share with you guys:

Photobucket
You know how much I love receiving packages! ;)

The ballet flats were really cool, so imagine my delight when I opened the package and saw sandals-to-go!!!

Photobucket

Fun, right?!

Photobucket

Like the ballet flats, these come in a plastic carrier -- keep it in your bag, in your car, or your desk drawer.

Photobucket

NEW Sandal Flats-To-Go®! Soft, flexible faux leather Flats-To-Go® are an instant and elegant solution to a perennial need for the relief of sore heels, blisters, and scrunched up toes. They're still lightweight and portable -- perfect for the desk drawer, car, or purse - but now the toes, sides, and back are open. The 3-dimensional wavy sole cushions and massages the foot as the wearer walks --perfect for indoor and smooth outdoor surfaces. They slip neatly and easily into their owner's purse, folded into a cute clear plastic carrier with its own little handles. 1 pack per order.

Price: $9.99 per pair
Sizes: 5/6, 7/8, 9/10
Colors: Cream and Slate

Like the ballet flats-to-go, these are a relief to wear after hours of wearing heels.
The thing I love about this is it allows your feet to breathe. And from afar, they look like real sandals!



Sadly though, they are not real sandals -- the soles are quite thin.
These are not made for long wear, they are solely (pun not intended, I promise, haha!) for bringing comfort to your feet after a night or a day of looking fab in heels. (Kushyfoot also suggests using these for when you get pedicures!) ;)

Along with these Sandal Flats To Go, Kushyfoot also released their Open-Toe Flats To Go:



These are also sold for $9.99 and are available in the same sizes.

If you have an event to attend that would require you to wear heels -- prom, weddings, etc. -- or even just for everyday, I recommend you get a pair of flats-to-go. :)

Visit www.kushyfoot.com to check out their other feet-friendly products.

Have you bought anything from Kushyfoot? Thoughts?
Do you have a pair of flats-to-go?

I wish everyone a happy, happy weekend!!!

Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)

45 comments:

  1. it gives really good comfort there! :) would love to try.

    Latest: Crown of Pork Experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! These look cool! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! i've never seen/heard of those things before, but i absolutely agree: i wish i had them for prom! i remember i had awful chafed feet by the end of the night. ugh.
    ha ha WHY are these not all over the place?! they're genious!

    -alexandra
    http://alexisinodak.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could wear flip flops! But the post really botheres my toes! You can get so many pretty cheap pairs during the summer
    Daisy Dayz
    Cross-Jones-Photography
    My Hub Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that they come in a little baggie so that you can just pop them in your purse (I'd just carry dirty flops in my bag to change out of heels when they became too much). Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, i agree, i love the little bag. :)

      Delete
  6. nice style babe.
    lovely blog!
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you're right, I def need these for prom! Thankfully it's very affordable. :]

    --Olivia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup, i think the price is very reasonable. :)

      Delete
  8. I agree, every girl should have a pair of flats-to-go!:)

    Love, Belle

    ReplyDelete
  9. these remind me of those foldable flats you can buy that scrunch up into your purse. How convenient!

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are super cool! PS thanks for your comment!!! have a great weekend :)

    xoxo
    kat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! and i hope you have a great weekend too! :)

      Delete
  11. haha nice!

    Thanks for your visit dear!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. i've heard for the roll up flats, but these roll up sandals are cool. hehe.

    xx Love & Aloha

    **swing by my blog**
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh..I think I'd like the open-toed flats best. These are so cute, and great to get comfortable in.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They look so cute & comfortable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very interesting invention!
    They are great for party wear if you get hurt heels!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These look like they'd be perfect for commuting. Too bad the soles aren't very thick though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, if only the soles were thicker. ;)

      Delete
  17. ahhh need this!! especially after a long evening of heels these would be perfect to slip on in the car!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, these would be perfect for you, lisa! :)

      Delete
  18. looks really comfy! I wanna get one for after parties. haha

    XX,
    Jess

    jessnothinless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. As a mom of two babies this sounds like a must have. Added it to my list. Thanks for sharing Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh i need one just in case i can't walk at the party!

    ReplyDelete
  21. these would be a saviour on a night out when the heels are just too much!
    sewthecity.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is too cool! Oh my gosh, it looks like real sandals. Such a brilliant idea! :D

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee
    After Flats Giveaway

    ReplyDelete