Saturday, March 31, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Happy Saturday!!!

I just wanted to share with you guys a snapshot of my day: magazines! ;)
It's another rainy Saturday -- me + PJs + blog + magazines + hot chocolate = perfect!

Photobucket

I got my usual People and Lucky magazines, and I got a surprise in the mail: a free issue of Bridal Guide!
I remember subscribing to Bridal Guide back when I was taking a wedding and event planning course. 
It's a really good magazine to have if a) you're getting married, b) you're either a wedding planner or studying to become one, or c) if you just love weddings in general. ;)

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!


----------------------------------------------------------
P.S. I have two giveaways going on right now! Please enter if you haven't already. :)
Fashion To Figure Giveaway: Win any item $30 or less. Ends 4/11.
Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker. Ends 4/24.
Both open to U.S. residents only.

Twitter? WhatMimiWrites :)