Lanvin tuxedo -- How fab are her shoes? And Anne can sing!!! :)
swingy disco-style fringed Oscar de la Renta
Anne looked fabulous and beautiful. :D
4. Amy Adams - Another beautiful lady! Amy didn't wear either looks from my "What will the stars wear" post, but she wowed in a stunning L'Wren Scott dress, Ferragamo shoes, and $1.35 million worth of Cartier jewels.
5. Hailee Steinfeld - How cute is this girl?! She is pretty and talented. I also love how she is always age-appropriate with her red carpet choices.
Hailee looked beautiful in her Marchesa dress (that she helped design!), Ferragamo shoes and clutch, and Fred Leighton jewels.
6. Mandy Moore - One of my absolute favorites! If you've read many of my older posts, you will probably remember that I loooooove A Walk to Remember, haha. ;)
She wore another Monique Lhuillier for her performance. That color is beautiful! And doesn't it look similar to the black Monique gown from my "What will the stars wear" post? ;)
This photo looks kind of awkward though, but it's a good shot of the dress. :)
7. Natalie Portman - The Best Actress winner looked happy and beautiful!
This plum-colored Rodarte dress is her best look this past awards season. Her Roger Vivier clutch and Tiffany & Co. jewels completed her ensemble.
8. Michelle Williams - Yes, thank you, Michelle Williams for wearing this simple and elegant Chanel dress!
It's not as jaw-dropping as her look for the Oscars she attended with Heath Ledger, but it's definitely better than her Golden Globes look. :)
Her Jimmy Choo shoes and simple Harry Winston jewels complemented her dress.
9. Jennifer Lawrence - The Oscar nominee was the first to arrive. She wore this simple Calvin Klein dress, Jimmy Choo platform sandals, Chopard jewels, and Judith Leiber clutch.
Since this is the Oscars, I was hoping for something more than this... but it does actually work for her.
I am in the middle, though - I don't hate it, but I don't love it - I like it. Haha. ;) I think only Cate Blanchett can make this dress beautiful.
11. Halle Berry - She didn't wear the yellow Zuhair Murad that I loooved, but she did look amazing in this sparkly nude Marchesa gown.
She also wore Christian Louboutin heels and $1 million worth of Neil Lane jewels.
We guessed the color of her dress right! ;)
13. Penelope Cruz - I am not a big fan of her L'Wren Scott dress. But hey, she gave birth a month ago, and look at her - she looks amazing! :D
I also love how happy she looks with her fellow Oscar-winner husband Javier Bardem.
14. Reese Witherspoon - I love her hair and her Neil Lane jewels (worth $1 million!), but I am not so sure about her black and white Armani Prive gown.
Reese, her fiance, Jim Toth, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Taylor Swift were all at the Vanity Fair party last night - how awkward would that be if they all bumped into each other?!
15. Scarlett Johansson - I am not crazy about Scarlett's Dolce & Gabbana gown, but the back is sexy. Even though her hair was on the messy side, I like it more than her Golden Globes hairstyle.
I also love how she's smiling and laughing!
She and Sandra Bullock apparently spent the night making sure they don't bump into each other (like Reese, Jake, and Taylor). Oh, Hollywood.
16. Nicole Kidman - Didn't she use to be the queen of the red carpet? I just think this Christian Dior dress was a mistake. I read on Yahoo! that it looks like a folded napkin. Sad, but true.
Yay for her Pierre Hardy shoes and Fred Leighton jewels, though.
17. Marisa Tomei - Ummm, I don't know what to say about this Charles James gown...
Let's just talk about other aspects of this ensemble - She wore Jimmy Choo platform sandals, Van Cleef & Arpels jewels, and a Kotur clutch.
Lastly, yay for The King's Speech!!!
I honestly think I was British in my past life. Haha. ;)
Anyway, whose red carpet look did you like the most? Whose did you not like at all?