Thursday, March 24, 2011

L'Bri Daily Moisturizing Hand & Body Lotion

Hey, guys!

I am feeling much better, and thank you for all your sweet comments and advice on how to get healthy! :)

To get back into the swing of things here on my blog, I thought I'd start with the last of my L'Bri products (so I can move on to other products I have to review). :D

L'Bri Daily Moisturizing Hand & Body Lotion

This complete treatment for hands and body heals, protects, and repairs. Over 40 ingredients work to form a protective shield that reduces moisture loss. Quickly absorbed and never greasy, this lotion helps to heal cracked, peeling, and sensitive skin.

Photobucket

2oz. $5.50, 8oz. $13.25, 16oz. $26.25

This daily moisturizing lotion has been formulated with an abundant supply of vitamins, natural botanicals, and Alpha Hydroxy Acids which work together to promote moisture retention and elasticity to help ward off dryness and wrinkling. Absorbs quickly without leaving an oily residue. Will soothe, nourish, and protect your skin for maximum softness. Use after bath, tanning, sun and wind exposure - anytime your skin thirsts for moisture.

Directions: Apply daily over entire body to condition and hydrate skin. Works well on problem areas like elbows and feet.

I think the descriptions above accurately describe everything this lotion does. It's delicate on the skin, very light - not greasy. I know it's technically a "hand and body" lotion, but I also used a small amount on my face and neck when I ran out of face cream, and it worked pretty well. I wouldn't use it as a permanent face cream, but it's good with dry spots. And it's all-natural so I didn't break out. :)

The bad thing about it is the size and price. If you intend to use it for your whole body daily, it won't really last you long. And as with the body wash, the price is definitely higher than more well-known brands that offer sizes way bigger than these for lower prices.

It's a good lotion, and I wish it was a little more affordable because I have to admit, if I didn't get it from a generous giveaway, I probably won't even think about buying it.

Have you tried this lotion? Is this something you might want to try?

11 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of the Neutrogena body cream; it's about the same price as this one, a bit expensive but I love it - and you can't cheap out on your own skin, now can you? ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better lady !!!

    I dont think we have this in Malaysia. But the review sounds convincing enough. :)

    Enjoy your weekend ya !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are feeling better, Mimi!:D

    This product looks promising, maybe I should try it soon.;D

    Have a great weekend and keep warm!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you are all better! that's always good to hear. I have never tried this product before :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. yah, i'm not huge on paying a lot for lotion either. there is this super cheap like 3 dollar stuff that my friend swears by and i have to admit, it's pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi lovely,
    I really like your review!!
    Thanks for sharing:)
    Have a great weekend
    Xoxo
    Mary
    fashionteaat5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice review!:) since it's all-natural, do you think you can also use it for your face?<3

    just wondering.

    Happy Saturday!

    xoxo, Bree

    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have tried it! i usually used it as a face mositurizer. i figured it wouldn't hurt since it is all-natural. :D

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. K-- good point! :)

    Tiq-- thanks!

    Marie-- yup, i've been keeping warm! :)

    Keira-- thanks, girl!

    Krystal-- wow, that sounds amazing to me!

    Mary-- you're welcome!

    Bree-- yup, i used it for mine. :)

    Carrie-- oooh, i'm glad you did the same thing too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to put this on my, to get list. It sounds like a perfect lotion for my dry skin in the winter season. Great post and thanks for sharing Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dizzy-- you're very welcome!

    ReplyDelete