Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Essence 6in1 Buffer Nail File

It really felt like Friday today, it's so weird. ;)

But, *sigh* it's only Wednesday, good thing it's Thursday tomorrow and we're another day closer to the weekend! :D

I thought I finished reviewing everything I got from my sister and brother-in-law for my 20th birthday (this past July), but nope, I still have some stuff left to share. :D

Essence 6in1 Buffer Nail File

Photobucket

The 6-in-1 Buffer Nail File by Essence is the ultimate file to shorten, shape, even out, cleanse, smooth, and polish your nails.

With six different textures, the 6in1buffer file always offers the right strength to shorten, shape, even out, cleanse, smooth, and polish your nails. Leaves your hands looking freshly manicured in an instant.

*from www.ulta.com*

The six sides are:

Step 1 - shorten

Step 2 - file

Step 3 - adjust

Step 4 - clean

Step 5 - smooth

Step 6 - polish

I really can't say anything bad about this nail file because for 99cents, it's extraordinarily amazing! You'll get so much out of it. I would definitely recommend this! :D

Do you use this kind of nail file? What do you think of it?

On another note, the lovely Toni Tralala gave her followers this You Rock! Awesome Follower Award! So, if you are reading this and you are a follower of mine, grab this award because you are awesome and I love you! :D

To see my previous posts, click the links below:

Taco Tuesday!

Movie Trailers and Tagged by Raeny

Life As We Know It

Thanks, everyone! :D

32 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, I can't say anything bad about this nail file too.:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...sounds really good. I have acrylic nails so I don't usually file them myself but I do like to polish them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie-- you're welcome! :)

    FunnyFaceBeauty-- i'm pretty sure you can use this too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine only has 4 steps so this sounds better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following. I'm a follower too.

    Thanks for the comment she loved her hair cut too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thursday Mimi Girl! I remember the days I couldn't wait for the weekend! Now, I just want time to slow down! It goes so fast!
    Love your reviews, 99 cents and it does all that wow!
    Smoochies
    gi gi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm currently using exactely the same nail file!!! :D How fun is that!?

    I'm pleased with it but untortunately it can be fast attrite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'd heard of this but wasn't sure until i read your review!great post! new follower x

    http://brokenblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing ;******


    follow me if ypu want ;*****

    ReplyDelete
  10. 99 cents? thats amazing! loving the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome. I also have something similar. It really is handy =D xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mimi! We follower, because YOU ROCK at blogging and informing :) How cute! I know what you mean about seeming to be Friday. I lose track pretty quick!!

    XO,

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love you for posting this review because I have been contemplating the purchase of a nail file (oddly enough, I have never used one before!). :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish everday is Friday lol (wouldn't that be nice?)

    The nail file is cool. I love multi function products.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've used a nail file like that before and my nails were SOOOO shiny after!!! And for under a buck, that is an awesome buy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol I don't use nail files but this sounds great. i know, i'm so weird like that! I just clip my nails short and color them lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. I used to be into filing and polishing and whatnot but recently I've just been clipping... and that seems to work. And it's quick. Gosh I have become SO lazy! help!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That sounds so good:)
    I need to try it out
    Kisses,sweetie

    Ps: I hope you had a chance to enter my Giveaway:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for the info :)
    I have to check this out XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh my nails are a tad messy I need to give them a good buff. Well done on your award xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. love your tips and this one is great. Every girl needs a good nail file!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think an all-in-1 nail file is worth keeping around. Mine does things like buffing and polishing too

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've never tried this file, but for $1, it might be worth checking out!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  24. hi everyone! thanks for all the lovely comments! :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sounds great!Would love to have them.
    Following you now:)

    Hugs from Morocco!

    Nuheila

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nuheila-- thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. i looove these! they leave my nails nice and smooth:D

    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow nice price! I’m going to check the 6 in 1.

    ReplyDelete